Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs Palette - Les Violines Review

Wednesday 15 October 2014

guerlain, ecrin 4 couleurs, 17 les violines, swatch, pale skin, my pale skin, em ford, eyeshadow, guerlain,

guerlain, ecrin 4 couleurs, 17 les violines, swatch, pale skin, my pale skin, em ford, eyeshadow, guerlain,


guerlain, ecrin 4 couleurs, 17 les violines, swatch, pale skin, my pale skin, em ford, eyeshadow, guerlain,

guerlain, ecrin 4 couleurs, 17 les violines, swatch, pale skin, my pale skin, em ford, eyeshadow, guerlain,


guerlain, ecrin 4 couleurs, 17 les violines, swatch, pale skin, my pale skin, em ford, eyeshadow, guerlain,

guerlain, ecrin 4 couleurs, 17 les violines, swatch, pale skin, my pale skin, em ford, eyeshadow, guerlain,

Have you ever had a make up product that was so pretty you were afraid to touch it? For me, that product was is the Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs Palette. A few weeks ago I received a lovely DM on twitter informing me I'd won a prize from the fabulous Dave Lackie - but not just any prize... a new Guerlain eyeshadow palette.

Dave shipped it out from Canada and it arrived within a matter of days, needless to say I squealed so hard when it arrived and opened the box to discover the luxurious velvet pouch and shining gold palette. At £39.00 for four shades, this palette is by no means cheap - but neither is the quality. From the velvet pouch to the magnetic clasp, everything about this product screams high end.

The Guerlian Ecrin 4 Couleurs- 17 Les Violines Palette is a collection of 4 beautifully rich violet shades. The colours are designed to blend together seamlessly but also work amazingly well as 'stand alone' shades. One of my favourite things about this palette is the texture of the gorgeous satin shadows, which is absolutely to die for. They feel buttery rich and glide over the eyelids so easily. 

What I love about these shadows is how easy they are to dress from day to night,and how you can layer them to create drama where you want it and after some experimentation with these shadows I think by far my favourite look to create with them is a 'Halo Eye'.  

I've got a couple of make up looks coming your way featuring this palette soon, and I cannot wait to share them with you.

Em xxx 


24 comments:

  1. I really like cranberry shades for Autumn :)

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours xx

    http://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. It really reminds me of one I've got from Estée Lauder. Beautiful colours.
    Jill x

    Www.makeupandstuff.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shades are gorgeous x

    http://saffronlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm on the lookout for a new palette - this may have tempted me away from the CT ones - although I'd probably go for the 'grey' palette…x

    Carrie | What I Love Today x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, especially the cranberry shade! The packaging is so luxe as well.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so beautiful, I love everything about it from the packaging to the actual shades (which are right up my street) x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so pretty, you should try their lipsticks! they are amazing!!

    The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colours look beautiful! I have similar from MAC and love them.

    www.tatsthepoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours too. Very unique and I'd love to have this for a Christmas present!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely palette! I've been joining in on Dave's giveaways regularly ever since I saw you reblogging one of them and it's sooo good to know that it's actually possible to win. :D
    Elina - missblueeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colours are just so gorgeous, and even the finish looks high end. I always find the more expensive shadows just apply so much better!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really beautiful but then it would be for the price! Congratulations on winning one of Dave's giveaways x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post. Really so beautiful. Thanks a lot for sharing with us
    clipping path/Raster To vector/clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Thanks for sharing this information. I am so happy to read these articles
    Photo Cut Out

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent Blog with so much useful information, thank you so much for your work..http://www.hairicc.com.mx/

    ReplyDelete

  17. The blog written is extremely impressive, with a great topic. Thanks for sharing Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  18. hair salons culver city
    The blog written is extremely impressive, with a great topic. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for a great and inspiring blog post. I just want you to know that I enjoyed reading your post. https://hairsalonfinancialdistrict.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excellent Blog with so much useful information, thank you so much for your work. | https://hairextensionssanfrancisco.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Excellent site, I really like your hard work, keep it up Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    download igoal

    ReplyDelete