Slider

HELLO AGAIN

'No Make up' Make Up.

Wednesday 5 February 2014


Here's a quick 'no make up' make up 'FOTD' look I wore last week.  It's what I call the... 

'I literally just rolled out of bed and look like this' errm, look!

I really liked how this was at the time on my face, but looking back a few days later, I think this could definitely do with a teeny bit of mascara on the bottom lashes. 

Also, based on your feedback, I think i'm going to try and recreate this with a brown mascara. get it looking a bit more natural. 

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Here's the all important product list for this look


  • Moisturiser - Nivea Cream
  • Primer - Benefit Porefessional
  • Foundation - Mac Studio Fix fluid - NC15
  • Concealer - Mac studio Fix NC15 / Illamasqua concealer 115
  • Blush - Bourjois Paris - Rose
  • Bronze - Bourjois Paris 52 Bronzer
  • Eyeshadow - Naked Basics
  • Mascara - Bourjois Paris - Ultra Black Clubbing XXL
  • Eyebrows - Sleek Palette LIGHT
  • Lips - Body Shop Born Lippy, Pomegranate Lip Balm




1 comment:

  1. This looks so good on you. A light makeup touch is always best for glow. The items used in this method are also very common. Now it's time to avail https://www.vfixphonesandtech.com/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete